easy fun for all
MORE at MADISON BOATS
sign up for Madison boats NEWs & Deals
Look out for updates for 2023 events!
UP COMING EVENTS
Before you go, please be aware that Madison Boats staff are not first responders, lifeguards, or certified in rescue support.
If there is an emergency please call 911.
You should know that there is an inherent risk in all watersports and related activities.
Madison Boats retains the right to deny access or use of our equipment or facilities to reduce risk.
By agreeing to rent a boat with Madison Boats you agree to Madison Boats Rules designed to reduce risk.
You will also be required to sign a waiver of liability before participating in the activity.
A couple highlights of the Rules include:
- No Alcohol and or Drugs: No participant may bring or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while on our boats.
- PFDs: All persons must have a PFD and Madison Boats strongly encourages wearing the PFD. Minors must wear their PFD at all times when not in a boat with their parent or guardian. Minors under 13 MUST wear their PFD at all times.
- You will comply with all Federal, State, and local laws. If you are unclear on laws please visit www.boat-ed.com.
- Boating is weather dependent. All renters and guests will heed all warnings and will return to the boathouse at the first sign of storms, high winds, lightning, thunder, or severe weather.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss to the boats.
- Parent or Guardian must be onsite to send your child out on our boats. You do not have to go out on the water; however, we suggest you stay on-site as you are responsible for the minor's water safety and social distancing.
- Minors not in the same boat as their parent/guardian must wear their PFD at all times.
Madison Boats allows minors that have completed our Unsupervised Minor Program the ability to rent without parents/guardians present. This program requires completing a paddle sports safety course, watching a Madison Boats Risk Video, and signing our rules and waiver.