top of page
Madison Boats Events
Madison Boats has a great lineup of 2022 Summer Events from Full Moon Paddles, to Ice Cream Boat Floats. Don't miss out on all our Summer-Fun on the lake!
We are looking for bands! We love having live music and are looking for bands to help make our special events that much better. If you are in a band please take a minute to fill out this form
Madison Boats WEEKLY EVENTS
Bloom and Boats @ Wingra
It is worth getting up early on Tuesdays! Every week, our friends at Bloom Bake Shop bring their delicious goods lakeside for your enjoyment! Join us at Wingra for a relaxing morning of paddling and great food.
Burgers on the Bay @ Brittingham
Paddle out to our Burger Barge to get a home cooked burger, listen to live music, and enjoy a night floating on Monona Bay. We'll be on the bay every Friday and some weeks will have different themes!
- Fri 12 May12FriMayLake Blessing and Potluck/Wingra Boats
- Sat 13 May13SatMayOpening Day!/All Locations!May 13, 8:30 AM – 8:00 PMAll Locations!Brittingham, Wingra and Marshall Boats open for the season TODAY! Spring hours for each location are as follows: Wingra Boats - Saturday and Sunday 8:30am-8:00pm Marshall Boats - Saturday and Sunday 8:30am-8:00pm Brittingham Boats - Thursday-Sunday 8:30am-8:00pm
- Sat 13 May13SatMayYou Drive Pontoon Rentals/Marshall Boats
- Sat 27 May27SatMaySummer Hours Begin!/All LocationsMay 27, 8:30 AM – Oct 01, 8:00 PMAll Locations, Madison, WI, USASummer hours for each location: Wingra Boats - Daily 8:30am-8:00pm – Open early Tuesdays at 6am Brittingham Boats - Daily 8:30am-8:00pm – Open late Fridays until 9:30pm – Open early Saturdays and Sundays at 6am Marshall Boats - Daily 8:30am-8:00pm
- Fri 02 Jun02FriJunBurgers on the Bay Season Kick-Off/Brittingham BoatsJun 02, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PMBrittingham Boats, 701 W Brittingham Pl, Madison, WI 53715, USAJoin the Brittingham crew as we kick off the summer with our first event of the year! Our Burger Barge will be anchored in the bay from 5:00-8:00 and live music will begin at 6:30. Bonfires will be located on shore with FREE s'mores!
- Fri 02 Jun02FriJunFirst Friday/Wingra Boats
- Sat 03 Jun03SatJunFull Moon Paddle/Wingra Boats
- Fri 09 Jun09FriJunBurgers on the Bay: Learn to Paddle/Brittingham Boats
- Sun 11 Jun11SunJunIce Cream Boat Float/Wingra Boats
- Fri 16 Jun16FriJunBurgers on the Bay: Costume Night/Brittingham BoatsJun 16, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PMBrittingham Boats, 701 W Brittingham Pl, Madison, WI 53715, USAWhether you prefer spooky, fancy, silly, or anything in between, there is no theme to this costume night, so throw on whatever you have! Our staff will be in costumes of their own and we hope you'll join in on the fun!
- Fri 23 Jun23FriJunBurgers on the Bay: Veggie Night/Brittingham Boats
- Fri 23 Jun23FriJunGuided Paddle Excursion/Brittingham Boats
- Sat 24 Jun24SatJunSUP Yoga/Brittingham BoatsJun 24, 7:00 AM – 8:00 AMBrittingham Boats, 701 W Brittingham Pl, Madison, WI 53715, USASUP! Doing yoga on a stand-up paddleboard is a fun way to experience nature while also increasing balance and focus. Once we paddle onto the lake, paddleboards will be clipped to our anchor line so no one floats away. This class is meant for those of all skill levels, so beginners are welcome!
- Tue 27 Jun27TueJunSTAFF In-service/All Locations
- Fri 30 Jun30FriJunBurgers on the Bay/Brittingham BoatsJun 30, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PMBrittingham Boats, 701 W Brittingham Pl, Madison, WI 53715, USANeed to work off that burger you just ate? We've got you covered. This Friday also features a SUP Yoga class hosted on the bay. Classes are meant for those of all skill levels, so beginners are welcome! Sign up at the link below: https://book.peek.com/s/ebbaf3db-2761-4cad-a4b8-923896f70af9/Ad1eO
- Fri 30 Jun30FriJunSUP Yoga/Brittingham BoatsJun 30, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMBrittingham Boats, 701 W Brittingham Pl, Madison, WI 53715, USASUP! Doing yoga on a stand-up paddleboard is a fun way to experience nature while also increasing balance and focus. Once we paddle onto the lake, paddleboards will be clipped to our anchor line so no one floats away. This class is meant for those of all skill levels, so beginners are welcome!
- Mon 03 Jul03MonJulFull Moon Paddle/Wingra Boats
- Mon 03 Jul03MonJulFull Moon Toon/Marshall BoatsJul 03, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PMMarshall Boats, 2101 Allen Blvd, Middleton, WI 53562, USAInspired by the popular Full Moon Paddle events held at Wingra, our staff over at Marshall invite you to join them for a night under the stars on one of our pontoons! Each boat will be captained by a staff member so all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy an evening on the water.
bottom of page