UNLIMITED PADDLING - UNLIMITED SUMMER FUN
REGISTER FOR A
REGISTER FOR A
REGISTER FOR A
LAKE LOVERS KNOW A MEMBERSHIP IS THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN.
HERE ARE 6 REASONS TO BE A MEMBER ...
1.) Unlimited Paddle Craft Rentals All Summer Long
2.) Discounts on boat house events, lessons and classes
3.) 30% off Boat House Bucks
4.) 50% off Watermat & Mega SUPs
5.) 15% off Pontoon boat rentals for Marshall Members & 15% off Fishing Boats for Brittingham Members
6.) Be a part of an amazing group of lake lovers
2022 Membership Pricing
A membership provides you unlimited access to our paddle craft, 50% off of Megalodons, 25-50% off Events, 15% off Pontoon Boats for Marshall and All Location Members, and 15% off Fishing Boats for Brittingham and All Location Members.
Our memberships are designed for families in the same household. In general, roommates or extended family are not included. However, if you have any questions please email us.
Add All Locations
Fam of 3
Fam of 4
Fam of 5
Fam of 6
For families larger than 6 people, or for Business Memberships please email us for pricing.
Abbreviated Rules and Things to Consider before Signing Up
• There are only a limited number of memberships. When we hit our maximum number, memberships will not be available to purchase anymore.
• We do not offer refunds on memberships.
• Your membership only covers those listed in this application.
• A Membership does not cover boats for non-members - even if you have a multi-person membership or they are in your family but not registered as a member.
• As a member you can take non-members in a multi-person boat at no extra cost. Example: canoe, tandem kayak.
• As a member you can purchase Boat House Bucks for 40% off and use these for non-members.
• PFDs: Adults must have a PFD in the boat at all times. Persons under 18 must wear their PFD when not with their parent or guardian. Children under 13 MUST wear their PFD at all times by law.
• Minors: Members under 18 must still be with their parent or guardian -OR- have a separate unsupervised minor agreement with Madison Boats.
• Membership does not include free rentals of specialty watercraft including watermat, the giant SUP, or the pontoon boats - though you will get discounts on these.
• AGREE TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Is it Worth It?
The simple answer is - it depends but in general if you go out more than 5x you will be saving money :-)
Wait show me the numbers... In 2020 our members saw between a 40-70% discount on their actual usage with the average being 58% discount. We also saw the average time out was around 1.5-2 hours which on average would cost about $28. So if we break down the membership price by the average rental cost and the number of people, we get the number of trips before breaking even. Go over this number and you are saving. I also like to know how often I have to go out to make this possible. In general, we are open for 17 weeks. So divide the number of weeks by the number of trips and that tells you how often you need to go out. What do you think? Can you commit to getting out on the lake this summer?
Individual Couple Fam 3 Fam 4 Fam 5 Fam 6
Times out before you start saving 7.1 5.4 4.8 4.5 4.1 3.9
This equals ~once every ____ weeks 2.5 3 3.5 4 4 4.5
Please note: If the boat house location you are a member at is closed in the spring or the fall, you have the ability to use your membership at one of our other boat house locations.